Monday, June 24, 2013

New Summer Accessories!

Good morning, guys!

On a trip to Target for a few odds and ends this weekend, I took a spin through their clothing and shoe sections and picked up a few great pieces to round out my summer wardrobe.  Target is always a great place to find inexpensive, trendy items.  I usually take a quick turn through their clothing and accessories section every time I'm there.  Usually, I stick to the clearance racks, but they had some good sales going on and I treated myself to three things that I think I'll get a lot of mileage out of this summer paired with some of my more classic pieces.  I definitely prefer to mix-and-match classic staples with a trendy piece or two.  That way I can avoid "overdoing" a particular look. 

From left to right: Merona metallic sandals (size 7), Mossimo Supply Co. grey and turquoise cardigan with 3/4 sleeves (size M- I went a size up to ensure a loose, drapey look), and leopard-print ballet flats also by Mossimo (size 7). 

The only thing I'm still looking for is a pair of skinny jeans in a lighter color.   Once I find a great pair, my summer wardrobe will be complete.  I already have a lot of tanks, shorts, sundresses, bikinis, a maxi dress, a great sun hat, and a nice pair of black leather sandals from last summer that are still in good shape.

What are your go-to places for trendy items?

Stay cool!


Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...