Thursday, July 4, 2013

Back to Work Outfit #2

Hey guys,

Here's my latest back to work (school) ensemble. 



Brown and white paisley drawstring top by Banana Republic.  Bought for $3 at the Goodwill.  It's a Petit Small, which I wouldn't normally buy (I'm 5'6"!) but the shorter length looks great with skirts!  Paired with a tan stretch cotton pencil skirt, size 6, also from Banana Republic.  Bought on final clearance last fall with a coupon on a sale day.  I think I paid something like $12 for it.

 
Tan and clear beads bought at New York and Co. during their after Christmas sale when I was shopping at the mall with a friend.  I also got a great gold and cream striped infinity scarf when I was there.

 
You can't see them in the picture, but I'm wearing my nude open toe wedges from Nine West.  I don't wear a lot of wedges, since I honestly think heels are easier to walk in, but these are great and comfy when I have to be on my feel all day. 
 
What do you think?
 
Stay cool!
 
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...