Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Back to School BBQ!

Hey guys!

Sorry for the break of several days.  Yesterday was a very long day since we all had to hang around for an "optional" meet 'n greet and school barbeque in the evening.  I shook a lot of hands and met several of my new fifth graders.  There were also some new faces in the older grades, which is always exciting at a smaller school.  Getting dressed yesterday was a challenge, since I needed to wear the outfit for about ten hours, attend meetings, work on my classroom, move boxes around, etc.  Plus it was like 107 degrees out yesterday!  Here's what I went with:


White cotton cap-sleeve cowl neck sweater by Xhiliration, wide leg ribbed cotton slacks from Old Navy, black Ann Klein heeled sandals (VERY comfortable), and my big silver hoop earrings. 

My feet were a little sore by the time I got home after seven pm, but all in all I think the outfit was a success.

Also, my second attempt at a Veggie Experiment has been going really well, update coming soon!

What do you think?

Stay cool!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...