Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Field Trip!

Hey guys!

Here are a few shots from my school's field trip to the mountains with the middle school students. 




We spent the day exploring and playing team building games.  I definitely got my cardio in!  It was very funny to check out what they showed up wearing for the trip- some kids had clearly never been camping before!  Happily enough they had enough volunteers that I didn't have to spend the night with the older kids- sounds scary! :)  .  We had a cookout for dinner which was loads of fun.  I had a veggie burger, salad, a handful of potato chips.  I will also totally admit that I had a glow-in-the-dark red popsicle in the afternoon.  I never go camping, so why not?
 
The fifth and sixth graders came back down the mountain with me and the assistant principal after dinner:
 
 
The older kids got back after school today, so I haven't heard from the teachers how the rest of the trip went yet.

Stay cool!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...