Thursday, August 29, 2013

Mid-Week Week Wrap-up


Hey guys!

My week had been kind of crazy (coming back from Vegas, Back to School Night, and generally catching up around the house) so I decided to do one big week update instead of a bunch of smaller ones trying to play catch-up. So here we go:


Vegas was super fun. I'd never been before. I went out with a group of girls on Saturday night. We took the bride-to-be out to dinner and then to Chippendales, another first for me. I was very nervous about it, but figured I should do it once. It was actually more fun that I though it would be, especially with a group. I went back to the hotel at around 12:30 am, but I heard my "roomie" stagger in around 4:30 am.  Yikes!




 I was rested enough to get up fairly early and do some sight seeing on Sunday:




After getting back, I managed to find some time to do a little shopping for the house.  Red home decor is terribly hard to find, for some reason, and is often wildly expensive, so I was thrilled to hit the jackpot at Ross yesterday afternoon before Back to School Night:








And then today the new shoes I ordered from Banana Republic finally showed up. They are super comfortable and intended to replace a pair of black kitten heels that had started to come apart:




Plus, I even found time to make homemade chili:


Phew!  No wonder I felt like I had a lot of catching up to do!

Stay cool!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...