Thursday, August 22, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday!

Hey guys!

Here's what I ate today for What I Ate Wednesday:

Breakfast (6:15 am):

 

Oatmeal with blueberries, almonds, and cinnamon.  On the side I had orange juice, skim milk, and black French Roast coffee.
 
 
Morning Snack (10 am):
 
Special K pastry crisps in Brown Sugar and Cinnamon.  I actually like the berry ones better, as it turns out, but this was a fast, easy to pack work snack.
 
 
Lunch (noon):



Scrambled eggs with cheese and sides of baked hash browns, toast, and cantaloupe.  This is the first day all week I've eaten the school lunch.  I've been following a meal plan to help get ready for a wedding coming up in October.  However, today my hummus pita was super soggy and I couldn't bring myself to eat it.


Afternoon snack (4:45 pm):

No picture, but I had a cup of fat free cottage chees with salt and pepper.


Dinner (7:15 pm):

Again, I forgot a pic.  This afternoon felt super crazy and I was feeling kind of under the weather, so I had chicken and rice soup with some saltines.


Stay cool!

Amy


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...