Saturday, September 14, 2013

Fashion Friday??


Hey guys!

So I got wrapped up in some projects on my day off yesterday and totally forgot to post my normal Fashion Friday. To make it up to you, here are not one but two outfits from the week for my first ever Style Saturday. 


Here's my outfit from Tuesday. I actually put together this outfit over the summer in one of my Back to Work posts with my black button up from Express (a birthday gift to myself last year), my new salmon colored pencil skirt (Xhiliration, bought onthe target clearance rack for $11), and my Anne Klein heeled sandals. 


Here's my outfit from casual Wednesday- the day of the week we can wear jeans to work. Kelly green v-neck tee from J. crew, boot cut jeans from the Gap, nude Nine West wedges, and my ombre dyed Summer Pashmina from a little shop in town. I also took a light canvas jacket with me by Banana Republic. My classroom has be FREEZING cold so layers are a must!

Here are my house projects from yesterday:

I found a new shower curtain to go with my pale teal and chocolate color scheme in the bathroom:



This replaces my plain white one that I bought a few years ago when I didn't know what I wanted to do with the bathroom yet. 


I also got a great deal on some amazing red fabric at the local fabric store on the remnants table and sewed new curtains for the kitchen:






I wish I had taken before pictures of the original curtains that I hung four years ago. The red brings together the space so well!  The original green flowers matched the cabinets, but were never quite what I wanted:



Have a great weekend!  My parents are coming into town to go to a football game with us. 

Stay cool!

Amy





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...