Thursday, September 12, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday!

Hey guys!

Here are today's meals:

Breakfast



I've actually been eating a lot of eggs this week, but felt like something sweet today. Oatmeal with banana, blueberry, and cinnamon.  Served with black coffee and skim milk.

Morning Snack



Green grapes and a low fat string cheese

Lunch:


Soup with salad, a wheat roll, and a scoop of tuna salad


Dinner


Cheese and spinach pie. I got the recipe from the Special  K app although I used a whole wheat crust. 

Dessert

Four ounces of red wine and half of one of those really good fundraiser chocolate bars with almonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...