Friday, October 4, 2013

Fashion Friday Catch Up!

Hey guys,

With all my running around getting ready for our trip, I got behind on my weekly fashion posts, so here are some of my favorite work outfits recently:



Navy satin blouse with puff sleeves by Apt. 9 with grey A-line pleated skirt from The Limited and my new Banana Republic French Grey pumps. 


My new teal belt with a navy Loft cotton sweater with black Merona slacks and the same pumps. 


Denim dress from the old Isaac Mitzrahi Target line (I MISS that!) with a grommet belt from Target, nude Anne Klein pumps,  and my raspberry and navy Banana Republic scarf. 

What have you been wearing?

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...