Saturday, November 23, 2013

Fashion Friday Catchup

Hello again guys!

Here are a few of my favorite outfits over the last few weeks:



I get so many compliments whenever I wear this!  Graphic print wrap dress from New York and Co. with my black Banana Republic pumps and chunky necklace from Old Navy. 


A casual day outfit: wrap too from Banaba Republic over a pink tank with skinny jeans from Gap and tan scrunch boots. 


Please forgive the slippers!  My feet were very cold this morning. Black wool dress from Banana Republic with Black and Tan print wool and silk scarf and zipper and grommet belt from Target. 


Probably my fav!  A screenshot from a video shot by my fifth grade students during a mystery planet activity. (We are talking about the solar system.)

Happy Friday, all!

Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...