Sunday, November 10, 2013

Happy (Late) Halloween!

Hey guys!

So these are slightly less belated than the Chicago pictures, but also late. Yikes!  I need to work on being a more prompt blogger!

Heres what we did back on Halloween:













And my mom bought the puppies costumes that we felt obligated to put on them. Poor things!


Trouble the Spider Dog. 


And Big Boy the Headless Horseman!  Actually one of our trick or treaters called him the Headless Dogsman which I kind of like better. :-)

We also had a grand total of 148 trick or treaters. Hubby likes to keep a running tally like his parents always did when he was growing up. Neither of us had time to put together a costume, so I just wore my pumpkin shirt.

What did you do for Halloween?

Stay cool!

Amy













No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...