Saturday, November 2, 2013

THANKS-giving

Hey guys!

So I've seen a few of my friends doing this on Facebook, and thought I would try it on my blog: I'm going to list one thing each day that I'm grateful for in the month of November. 


Yesterday (November 1st): I am grateful for my amazing husband, who is sweet, thoughtful and always pushes me to be my best self. 

Today (November 2nd): I am thankful for my puppies, Big Boy and Trouble, who bring unconditional love, joy, fun and chaos to my life every day. 

What are you thankful for today?
Stay cool!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...