Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Thanksgiving Day 18

Hey guys!

Today I'm thankful for my financial independence. It seems like so very many people have been struggling in the last few years, including in our families, and I'm so grateful that through a lot of hard work and a little good luck, Hubby and I have been able to buy a house, save for retirement and a rainy day, and take care of each other. It's a very nice feeling to know that our hard work and financial prudence are paying off. 

What are you thankful for today?

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...