Sunday, November 10, 2013

Thanksgiving Day 9

Hey guys!

So this is actually a re- post since last night's post  didn't get up for some reason.


Today I am thankful for my car. I'd wanted a hybrid for the longest time and was lucky enough to be able to purchase one last summer.  Its energy efficient, cute, and fun to drive. It felt like such a grown up thing to actually buy a car for myself!


Here's my new car next to my old car that we traded in. 

What are you grateful for today?

Stay cool!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...