Thursday, December 5, 2013

Black Friday Finds!

Hey guys!

So I don't normally do a lot of shopping in Black Friday- there's not much that's worth the insanity in my book. But I did go out a little bit, mostly to support my baby cousin who is working her first job in retail this year. And I got a few deals online, too.  After not buying any big items in a few years, I invested in a few foundation pieces as well as some fun items.  Here's my haul:



Two red and white placemats for $5 total for the kitchen island. Originally $17 each. 


Pleather biker jacket. More than half off. So cute!



Two fun tops from The Gap. Both half off. 


Tan cashmere cardigan and black pencil skirt in thick, textures cotton from J Crew. Both 30% off. And they NEVER have sales!



Black leather riding boots from Banana Republic. Very cute and classic!  They're a little tight on the calves, but I think I can make them work if I keep up with my exercise and diet plan. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...