Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas 2013

Hey guys!

What a fun day yesterday. I feel very spoiled and loved.



Christmas Day outfit:  new sweater from New York and Co with skinny jeans and boots. Also gifted jewelry:

Tree pin from students. 


Pandora style bracelet from a coworker last year. 

Santa visited the puppies:


Big Boy got a scooby doo ball, a fuzzy dog, and turkey heart biscuits. 



Trouble got two loofa dogs, a rawhide, and a a pink parka. Now we are TOTALLY not the type to dress the dog, but she has no fur and actually really loves her coats!



The gifts I got seem to fall into two categories:

Kitchen Stuff:


Casserole dish, travel mug, pot holders, and dish towels from my Secret Santa. 


A better view of the casserole dish, plus baking sheets and tea kettle from my inlaws, and cast iron pot and giant skillet from Hubby.

Snuggly Stuff:


New flannel sheets from my inlaws, PINK sweats and tee from hubby, fuzzy slippers from Secret Santa, sweat suit and tee from Hubby for running. 

I also got a gift card for Banana Republic from my Secret Santa on the other side of the family. Since they have such a great sale the day after Christmas every year:



So I also used my rewards and some cash, but I got a black turtleneck sweater, magenta cardigan, two button up tops: one red, one navy, a silky pintucked top, a warm pair of plaid work slacks, and a navy corduroy skirt. Very exciting!  I've definately set on work clothes for a long time. :-)












No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...