Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Eve

Hey everyone!

Today was a day of prep to make sure I could have a veggie holiday:



Homemade baked chocolate doughnuts for breakfast at Hubby's grandparents tomorrow morning. (Recipe from Chloe's Kitchen)




Vegan tamale pie for a party earlier tonight. The filling is in the pan on the right in the second pic. (Recipe found online, but I didn't write down the site.)

I also made a veggie loaf that I'll bake tomorrow for lunch and dinner. Hubby's family usually serves a LOT of ham. Yuck!!



Party outfit:
Issa Collection by Banana Republic with a holiday star pin and my grey kitten heels for tonight's party. 


Anne Klein lady coat with a red pashmina. It's cold out!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Amy 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...