Tuesday, December 10, 2013

New Shoes!

Hey guys!

I wound up returning my Banana Republic boots- they just felt too clunky- and got two pairs at DSW instead:



Black Suede ankle boots by Adrienne Vittadini. These are to replace my ancient Franco Sarto ankle boots that were starting to come to pieces after beig worn almost every winter work day for seven years. I certainly got my money's worth there!


Purple faux suede stretch ankle boots by Impo. These were an impulse clearance buy. But I love the dark purple- it can almost pass as a neutral- and they are fitted enough that they will look awesome under looser skirts this winter. 

So excited!  I LOVE shoes. 

Stay cool!

Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...