Saturday, December 21, 2013

Style Saturday

Hey everyone!

Last night I went out with Hubby to celebrate the end of the semester. Hello two weeks of freedom!  However I completely forgot to upload my favorite outfit pics from the week as a result. So here they are in the form of a Stylish Saturday:



Decorating the tree casual. Plaid flannel shirt from Banana Repulic with old boot cut jeans and my new boots from target. 




Navy merino wool cardigan from Banana Republic with my wool tweed ruffle skirt by Ann Taylor (found at Goodwill last year for a mere $5) and my new faux suede knee boots by Impo.

I love the necklace I wore this day:


Faux pearls bought at the local secondhand bookstore for $3. This was an impulse purchase near the register that I've never regretted. 




Casual Wednesday outfit worn to the teacher appreciation lunch. American Eagle tweed herringbone blazer with a long sleeve blue tee and skinny jeans from The Gap. Worn with my tan slouch boots.


Also one of my many pieces of teacher jewelry from my mom. She loves garage sales and is always on the lookout for things like this.

 What are you wearing for winter weather?

Amy








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...