Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Veggie meals

Hey guys!

Two more meals to share from my veggie adventure:

Breakfast


Did you know all the bagels at Trader Joes are Vegan?  Cinnamon raisin sprouted wheat bagel with nondairy cream cheese:



Lunch was vegetarian but not vegan: a slice of cheese pizza with a big salad while out running errands. It doesn't quite fit my plan, but I refuse to beat myself up over it. After all, I'm playing with the idea of completely altering a lifetimes worth of food habits. That's going to take some time!


Dinner


Another one from Chloe's Kitcken: Drive-through  Burgers!  Lentil and brown rice patties with thousand island style sauce made from tofu and tomato slices.   Yum!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...