Thursday, December 19, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday

Hey guys!

Here's what my Wednesday looked like. I tried to stick to the basics because midterms week is always crazy!

Breakfast:

My wintertime "usual"!  Oatmeal with half a banana and cinnamon alongside 1% milk and black French roast. 

Morning Snack:


Anoter repeat: an apple and a nonfat yogurt in black cherry. 

Lunch:

No pic but today was a teacher appreciation lunch: a vegetarian cabbage roll, green beans and onions in oddly sweet tomato sauce, and lumpy mashed potatoes. All catered by some place in town. Since the food had to be Kosher (Jewish school!) the options were pretty limited. Even most of the students that are hardcore Kosher will admit that the very small number of Kosher establishments here are truly terrible, since their clientele had no other choice!

I also had a very good, gooey brownie which took the place of my afternoon snack. 

Dinner:


Marinated salmon with brown rice and green beans. Yes, I had green beans twice today!  I decided to make them my favorite way after today's uninspiring lunch: steamed with butter and garlic salt. 

No dessert tonight- I'm too full !

What did you eat today?

Amy




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...