Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Years Eve 2013

Hey guys!

We had a few friends over for New Years Eve for a party. We stayed up to midnight and counted down te new year. I decided I felt more comfortable serving non-veg food out of a possibly irrational fear that serving "weird" food would make me not a good hostess. I promise I will be braver next time!  Here's what we had:



One pesto, walnut, and ricotta lasagna and one turkey sausage and tomato sauce lasagna. Both recipes are from Bethenny Frankle's Skinny Girl Dish book as is the cake below. 


Veggies, chips, and dip.  



Cheesy garlic bread. 



At least the cake was vegan!



Our wedding gift wine glasses that we use about once a year!

Decorations:









I even tried something different with my hair!


Happy New Years everyone!

What did you do to ring in the new year?


Amy












No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...