Tuesday, February 25, 2014

What I Ate... Monday??

Hey guys!

I'm going to try to start posting more about my eating and exercise to keep myself accountable as I continue to try to get into better shape and loose a few pounds. 

Breakfast:

Museli cereal with: blueberries, half a banana, skim milk, and black French Roast. 


Lunch:


A can of water packed tuna over red lettuce, a handful of broccoli slay, and nonfat Italian dressing  

I felt very hungry after, so I also ha a granola bar:

Afternoon Snack:


I was very hungry when I got home at the end of Grading Day, so I had a slice of 100% whole wheat peanut butter toast with a few apple slices and skim milk. This is a big snack for me!

Exercise: 30 minutes of jogging and running. More walking than usual because my head kind of hurt from being hungry earlier  

Dinner:


Whole wheat pasta with tomato sauce, ground turkey sausage, and 2% mozzarella baked all together. 

Dessert:


Canned pineapple with a dollop of nonfat Cool Whip and a few chocolate sprinkles. 

I'm contemplating the idea of trying another veggie experiment. I've noticed since stopping that I have more aches and pains, haven't been sleeping as well, and have some congestion I just can't seem to shake. 

So this is a finishing up week so that I don't have a lot of half eaten stuff in the fridge that I'm trying to avoid while I contemplate the idea. 

Stay cool!

Amy









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...