Thursday, February 27, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday

Hey guys!

It's both a What I ate Wednesday and day 3 of my fitness posts. Here's what I ate today:

Breakfast:


An out-the-door breakfast: a toasted whole wheat English muffin with a slice of cheese and turkey bacon. Also a banana to eat later on and French roast with skim milk in my cool new travel mug from Starbucks. 

Lunch was leftovers from last night's salmon and kale dinner along with a piece of left over cornbread from when I made chili last week. 

Dinner:


Asparagus and another new recipe: shepherds pie made with ground turkey and topped with squash purée and Parmesan. This was very good!

Dessert was a glass of skim milk and two Milano cookies. 

I almost always let myself have a treat on Wenesday to celebrate the middle of the week. In an average week I'll only have dessert twice: Wednesday and once on the weekend. That's almost always enough for my sweet tooth. I'm more of a salty-crunchy snacker than a sweet snacker anyways. 

For exercise, I went running again in the neighborhood. I went faster and ran more than Monday in part because I'm feeling better, although I'm still congested on the left side. I just canNOT seem to shake it!  Very frustrating  

What did you eat today?

Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...