Friday, April 11, 2014

Fashion Friday

Hey, everyone!

I don't think I've done one of these in a while, so here's what I've been wearing lately:



We had a few chilly days out of the blue last week, so I paired my shoe boots with nylons, my rayon blouse from Express, and my peach pencil skirt by Mossimo.



Here's a casual weekend look:

New sweater by Apt. 9 paired with skinny jeans and my terra cotta colored ballet flats from Target. 



This one was taken at my parents' house this morning. Nothing special in the clothing department, but despite the unflattering lighting it really shows my recent weight loss. I'm down almost eightpounds  from eating better and exercising more regularly. 

Hubby and I are traveling this weekend to visit the school he got into. 

Wish me luck!

Amy




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...