Friday, April 18, 2014

Throwback Thursday

Hey guys!

Long time, no blog!  I've been off on spring break this week and have been so busy catching up on all the random things I had gotten behind on that blogging completely skipped my mind. Here, a day late, is a throwback picture.


This is me graduating with my Masters degree in 2006. The pic was taken by my dad and shows: my mom, my little sister, me (with very short hair!), and my grandma. She passed away less than a year later, and our road trip north through snow to attend my graduation ceremony are some of my fondest memories of her. She was so strong, unique, and utterly fearless about speaking her mind.  I miss her every day and always wish she was still a phone call away when something hard comes up in life. 

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...