Thursday, April 3, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday.

Hey guys!

So here's what I ate today:

Breakfast 


Special K Oats and Honey with skim milk and orange juice. Later in the morning I took a mug of black French Roast in my lovely cream colored ceramic mug from Starbucks. 

Lunch

So I forgot to take a picture again. It's so hard to remember in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the school day!

But I had Michelina's ravioli with white sauce and broccoli. 

Dinner


Breaded chili and lime tilapia with green beans. I nuked the beans in the microwave and topped them with spray margarine and garlic salt. 

Dessert


Chopped strawberries with fat free Cool Whip. 

What did you eat today?

Amy






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...