Saturday, June 14, 2014

Moving News

Hey guys,

So as it turns out, we are not going to be moving after all for a lot of complicated reasons that I don't really want to get into.


But Hubby and I still have each other, the puppies, our families, our beautiful house, and one great job (hopefully soon to be two since I'm looking for a teaching job for the fall here now). So we are so so lucky to have so many amazing things in our lives. 

This was such an involved, emotional, complex decision that we made. I'm very drained and am not sure if I am happy, sad, or who knows what. I'm still sorting that part out. Also, there are now mountains of things to put away and some rearranging to do since we got rid of so much. 

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...