Sunday, June 29, 2014

Secondhand Shopping!

Hey guys!

So I love shopping at secondhand stores. They're such an adventure and you never know what you're going to find!

I hit up the big Goodwill by the house and picked up a few things for work in the fall. I don't know why, but I always seem to find cold weather clothes when it's hot out and vice versa. Here are my finds:



My blue and grey haul!

Blue nubby double breasted shrunken blazer with 3/4 sleeves by Chadwick's. I loved the mix of blues and think it will add a great pop of color to all sorts of fall and winter ensembles. 

Grey linen-look shirt dress with pleated skirt by Soho Apparel. It was missing a button that I've since replaced and although there are loops on each side it doesn't have a belt or a sash- something easy to replace from my own collection. 

A brown and cream patterned skirt with black ribbon detailing by The Limited. It had a tiny tear above the slit in the back that I sewed up. 

A second skirt in brown tweed with beautiful pleating detail and buttons on the side by Worthington. It's a size too small, but it was too beautiful to pass up. Guess it will sit on my someday shelf!

Navy stretch camisole with lace trim to wear under work clothes by Gap.  I don't normally buy small things like this secondhand, but I loved the color and it looked brand new!

I think all I need now is a new pair of shoes and these great little containers I saw for holding salad dressin and I'll be good to go!


Stay cool!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...