Thursday, June 5, 2014

Throw Back Thursday

Hi everyone!

Here's a fav childhood pic for this week's Throwback Thursday:



Me and one of my best friends at eighth grade graduation. We were both fourteen and about to head off to high school together. I did my own curly hairdo using instructions I found in a magazine. My mom insisted that I should have a corsage, which you can see on my wrist. Isn't that a sweet thought?

Also pictured are her two little sisters and my little sister on the far right. Can't you tell she was THRILLED to go to my graduation?!?  LOL. 

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...