Monday, July 7, 2014

Disneyland!!

Hey guys!

So after a very stressful couple of months, Hubby and I decided that a vacation was in order. We chose to go to Disneyland for the Fourth of July weekend and had a blast. 



The entrance to Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. The movie The Wind in the Willows scared me to death when I was a kid but now I adore this ride along with the others in Fantasyland.


Trying to pull the sword out of the stone. 



Tomorrowland. 


Buzz Lightyear at the entrance to his ride. 



We both loved this hat!!


Disneyland selfie on the Jungle Cruise. 


We found the pirate treasure on Tom Sawyer's  island. 


Mint Juleps in New Orleans Square.



Pirates of the Carribean. 



The view of the It's a Small World topiaries from the train. 



And the Matterhorn. 



Waiting for the Toy Story ride. I got a cute Minnie Mouse hat that you can see in the picture.


They had amazing looking caramel apples. 



Selfie while waiting for Alice in Wonderland. I think this was the only long line we stood in. 


Going into It's a Small World on one of the boats. 



It's such a pretty ride. 

We had buckets of fun. Now to rest and recover. The new job starts on the 22nd and I want to make sure I'm ready!

Amy


















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...