Sunday, July 13, 2014

What I Ate Today

Hey guys!

I haven't managed to get a What I Ate Wednesday up in forever, so here's what I ate yesterday:

Breakfast


Plain oatmeal with cinnamon and blueberries. I also had a slice of extra lean turkey bacon, a glass of 1% milk, and black French Roast coffee. 

Lunch 

Half of a whole west pita stuffed with peppered turkey, yellow mustard, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, and Swiss. I put in too much lettuce and the pita started to split apart, which is why you can see me holding the pita closed with my fingered for the picture. 

Afternoon Snack

A sliced Fiji apple with a spoonful of peanut butter. 

Dinner
Breaded tilapia filet served with a veggie sauté made from garlic, zucchini, and mushrooms. 

And that was it. No dessert or extra snacks. I've been working very hard and eating a more healthy diet. :-)

What have you been eating?

Amy




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...