Friday, July 18, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday

Hey guys!

Here's what I are today:

Breakfast:




Plain oatmeal with cinnamon and banana. On the side I had 1% milk and black coffee. I'm using the breakfast blend we picked up on our trip. It's not to my liking, but I want to use it up. 

Morning Snack:


A big glass of water (my third today!) with a sliced Granny Smith apple and a spoonful of creamy peanut butter. 

Lunch:

A flatbread pizza made with a spicy Italian flatbread (lots of red pepper flakes!) topped with pizza sauce, low fat mozzarella, a sprinkle of fat free feta, black olives, red peppers, sliced onion, and shredded chicken. I also had a side of low fat ranch for dipping because of the super spicy "crust".

Afternoon Snack:

No pic but I had a small glass of chocolate soy milk made with unsweetened vanilla soy milk and sugar free chocolate syrup. 

Dinner:

Not-Cesar Salad


Mixed greens with homemade croutons, red onion, egg whites, Parmesan, and homemade Cesar dressing. I used the recipe in Busy Girl, Healthy Life. Yummy!

What did you eat today?

Amy





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...