Monday, September 1, 2014

It's Beginning to Feel Life Fall!

Hey guys,

Okay, so not really. It was 100 degrees out this afternoon!  But my inner autumn lover wants to believe there's a hint of fall crispness in the evening air. And since Labor Day tomorrow marks the official end of summer, I treated myself to some seasonal goodies:



An oven mitt/hot pad set and a pumpkin and cinnamon candle in a pretty wood-patterned orange glass. 

Autumn is my absolute favorite season. I love the changing leaves, the jewel-tones, the crispness in the air, the cinnamon and pumpkin scents, and especially Halloween!

Stay cool!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...