Friday, August 22, 2014

New Shoes!

Hey guys!

So I would be the first one to admit that I have a teeny... obsession with shoes. I bought two new pairs of work shoes over the weekend for my new job. I have so much more time with my students compared to last year that I'm constantly on my feel. So I treated myself to two pairs of super comfortable but still cute shoes:



Black faux suede and patent wedges by Naturalizer. I don't normally like wedges, but these are super squishy with nice flexible soles. 



Brown faux leather and denim crossed sling becks. Also super soft and comfortable. However there was one drawback when I wore them on Tuesday. I came home with blue marks on the tops of my feet! It was a lot like wearing a new, unwashed pair of jeans. Whoops!

Stay cool,

Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...