Saturday, August 30, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday

Hey guys!

So I've been working on changing up my diet. My weight really spiked over the summer when I was so stressed about our decision not to move, so I've been working on a plan to get myself back to a place when're I feel more comfortable in my own skin. Here's what I ate on Wednesday:

Breakfast


Wednesdays are my early mornings for faculty meetings at my new school, so I had a two part breakfast. Orange juice an Morningstar Farms veggie sausage at the house after I worked out and half of a cinnamon raisin sprouted grain bagel with tofutti cream cheese and coffee at the  meeting. 

Lunch

No picture, but I made a big batch of bean and kale soup over the weekend for lunches based on the recipe from Chloe's Kitchen. 

Snack

I actually was so busy this afternoon that I did not eat a snack. 

Dinner


Also from Chloe's Kitchen, these are chimichuri tacos. The rice in the recipe was really, really good. 

Dessert was sliced strawberries with fat free Cool Whip. And that was it. 

I think my emphasis on plant-based foods has really been helping. I lost two pounds this week, which is especially impressive because this is the week where I normally gain 3-5 pounds right before my period!

Stay cool!

Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...