Sunday, October 12, 2014

Halloween Decorations

Hey guys!

So I got an opportunity to put up some Halloween decorations during my week off. 



One of my favorite decorationns! Glass mosaic jack-o-lantern. This looks great with a candle in it at night.


Bring on the trick or treaters!  Since Halloween falls in a Friday this year, we really stocked up on candy. 


Our ghosty we bought on our day trip and my glittery sign. 


Another ghost. 


My little scarecrow. And my geranium, which is finally recovering from the summer heat. 


Skeleton lantern. 


My welcome pumpkin. 


Hubby set up a graveyard in front of the house.  Now I just need a skeleton to be crawling out of one of them!

I love decorating for holidays, but I hate clutter. So I have a simple rule: for each decoration I put out, I take away and store one normal decorative item. I use the same box and bubble wrap that I keep the ornaments in the rest of the year. 

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...