Monday, October 6, 2014

Old Navy Fall Shopping

Hey guys!

So yesterday I hit up Old Navy's Stuff and Save sale to pick up a few last items to make sure I'm all set for the cooler weather that's finally showing up here. Here's what I got:

A black and white cotton sweater- super soft and comfortable!  Also a tan v-neck tee on clearance for $1.97 and a pair of tan boot cut khakis to replace a pair of work pants that finally wore out. I also splurged on a pretty necklace that will work with both work looks and casual weekend outfits:


How pretty is this??  It's a leaf in silver and rhinestones on a long chain.   I think between this and my Goodwill trip that I'm ready for fall weather. I've even bought a new winter coat, so I'm probably all set for winter, too!

Stay cool!

Amy





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...