Saturday, October 11, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Wine Tasting!

Hey guys!

Today we are heading on a day trip with my parents. There's an Octoberfest event at a winery about an hour south of here. Hubby and I have visited this place before and it's always loads of fun. While I'm waiting for my parents to get here, here's what I'm wearing:



My new black and white cotton scoop neck sweater from Old Navy, bought during their recent Stuff and save sale for 40% off. I paired it with a pair of boot cut Sweetheart  jeans, also from Old Navy,  my new leaf pendant, and earrings from our road trip earlier this week. 



Let me know in the comments what you think!

Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...