Sunday, October 26, 2014

Week in Review

Hey guys!

So I'm sick with a sinus infection and on antibiotics. I'm really starting to feel better, but I'm exhaust from the meds. As such, I haven't been blogging much. To make it up to you, here's an overview of my week:



We are still enjoying warm weather here. My geranium had been loving it!


I added halloween decorations to my classroom. 


When I was picking up my medicine, I treated myself to an amazing apple turnover from a great local French bakery. I really need to get bread there more often!


The leaves are startin to change very slowly in the backyard, probably because of all the mild weather!


We finally got our pumpkins today!  It was fun to visit a local pumpkin patch. I even got a tiny one for my desk at work. 

What are you doing to enjoy fall?

Stay cool!

Amy





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...