Thursday, October 30, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday

Hey guys!

Here's what I ate today:

Breakfast



Out the door on my way to an early morning faculty meeting, I grabbed a Lina bar, a banana, and a travel mug filled with black French Roast coffee. 

Lunch

Apologies for the poor picture- it really was in a hurry this morning!  Today for lunch, I had a quick helping of leftovers at my classroom desk in between classes: two small homemade chimichangas (fried burritos). The tortillas wound up a little burnt since I'd never made them before, but I cracked them open and ate the filling, which was really good. They were made with ground turkey, refried beans, salsa, sautéed peppers and onions, and pepper jack cheese. 

Afternoon snack

This is rapidly becoming my "usual."  Half a large Granny Smith Apple with fat free strawberry yogurt. 


Dinner

Dinner was chicken Parmesan, which I completely forgot to take a picture of!  I guess I was really hungry. Here's a picture of the garlic bread, at least. 

What did you eat today?

Amy




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...