Monday, December 15, 2014

Blogmas Day 14

Hi guys!

So today we decorated the tree and put up a few more decorations. 



Here's our traditional year ornament. Hubby and I choose one together every year to add to the tree. 


Hubby has a thing for advent calendars and my mom gave him this "cookie" one for the fridge. 


I cleared off the shelf over the kitchen sink and put out a few trinkets. 


The shelf in the bathroom also makes a great place for decorations. 


Here are my new placemats paired with our pretty handpainted holiday hurricane glass. 

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Amy






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...