Friday, December 5, 2014

Blogmas Day 4

Hey guys!

So today was the first day where it kind of felt like fall!  It started raining at about 2 am and didn't let up until lunch time. I LOVE rainy days, having grown up somewhere much wetter than here, but not so much when I have to work!  All in all, though, it was a pretty good day- it was just a lot of work to keep my darlings  on task. 

Also, after getting off to kind of a rocky start this year, they did something this week that warmed my heart:



I wanted to make hollow pennies with them (we are studying chemistry) and asked them to bring in pennies. 



They really stepped up!  In two days we collected more than enough or everyone to do their own hollow penny. 

I also asked for vinegar for the experiment:


Look at all this!  Two more gallons showed up after this picture, too.


I'm excited about beginning a big lab tomorrow and always have a sweet face to come home to:


My lover-boo!

Have a great night and happy holidays. Make sure to comment below-I love hearing what you have to say!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...