Sunday, January 18, 2015

Early Birthday Shopping

Hey guys!

So every year around my birthday, I get a few gift cards in the mail from some of my favorite clothing brands. So here are my birthday gifts to myself:


Victoria's Secret


They were having the tail end of their semi-annual sale and I had a rewards card on top of my birthday card, so I did really well here!  I got two pair of pajamas: one green, white, pink, and yellow plaid flannel and one that pairs a black Henley with cute flannel pants. I also got a lace lined tank to pair with a pair of sleep shorts I got a while back. 

Express 

A pair of Editor pants for work. I LOVE the Editor pants!  This pair is slim boot cut with stretch so they look super nice on. 

As an impulse buy, I also picked up a pretty flutter sleeve blouse on clearance:


Banana Republic

My all-time favorite store!  They were having a sale and I was able to combine that with my birthday card and a gift card from Christmas. Yay!

A striped jersey dress. I love the pleats at the hip and the shoulder. 


A dark denim button up. Perfect for all sorts of casual looks!


A super soft, drapey sweater in navy. 


Navy and off-white sweater in a soft, snuggly waffle-weave. I love the scooped bottom on this. 


A striped tee with "adore" across the front and cuffed sleeves.

What do you think?

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...