Friday, January 2, 2015

Fashion Friday

Hi guys!

Happy Friday. So since I'm still on Winter Break, there's been a lot of snuggly sweatpants this week. However, I did dress up to hit the mall a few days ago. Here's what I wore:



My new navy and white striped sweater from The Gap paired with Old Navy Sweetheart skinny jeans and my new slouchy flat black boots. It was pretty cold out so I added a navy eyelet infinity scarf, also by The Gap, and my faux leather bomber jacket, picked up for next to nothing at Target about seven years ago. 

It's still super cold here and is supposed to stay that way for at least another week, so I feel a lot of coffee and sweatpants coming on for the end of my break!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...