Friday, January 30, 2015

Happy Birthdays!

Hey guys!

This week we celebrate birthdays. My dad turned sixty on Monday and yesterday was my birthday.

We went to visit my parents and my mother sprung some birthday embarassment on him:


But there was cake so he forgave her:


For my birthday, I treated myself to a pedicure yesterday after work and hubby surprised me with takeout and a camcorder. 


How cool is this?!?  I've been wanting one for a while and it's so sweet that he remembered.

One more day of work and then I get a little party with family and a few friends. Yay!

Stay cool!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...