Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year!

Hey guys!

Happy New Year and Happy Friday. 

So I have a few precious days of Winter Break left and I'm doing my best to enjoy them as much as I can. 




Hubby and I spent New Years Eve on the road to attend a bowl game (fun but COLD) and made it back in time to ring in the new year with a few friends. 


I made chocolate cake and a few other goodies to share. We also had the thrill of some late night snow, which is crazy for around here. 



The snow stopped around one am so there wasn't too much left in the morning:






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...