Friday, January 2, 2015

New Years Resolutions

Hey guys!

So some people love making resolutions, and some people hate them. Personally, I love setting goals for myself and I appreciate the "fresh start" feeling that comes with a new calendar. Here are my goals for 2015:


To take better care of myself. 
I have a tendency to get wrapped up in work and caring for others and neglect myself a bit. I've really had a hard time with this lately, which Is why my posts haven't been as frequent. So I want to make a priority of carving out time for myself every week and doing something nice for myself. 

To work on my stress levels.
This one is closely tied into my first goal. Switching schools this year and moving from private back to public has been a HUGE change and not always a positive one. Adjusting to a very different work load and pace had been hard and I've felt pretty consumed by work and stress. Now that I am more familiar, I want to work on leaving at a reasonable hour each day, meditating, journaling, and just breathing. 

To tighten up my diet, work out more consistently, and get in better shape.
These are also things that have gone a bit off the rails as I've been adjusting I a new, stressful job.  I know how to take good care of myself, how I loose weigh, and what exercises work for me and my body but I've gotten a bit lax and I want to work on making myself and my physical wellbeing a priority again. 

2015 is going to be a great year and I can't wait to share it with all of you!

Stay stylish and cool!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...