Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Almost There!

Hey guys!

The puppies' paperwork was approved!  Whooo-hooo!  We are officially headed to Germany. The puppies have to be at the airport tomorrow morning and then I have to be there for my own flight at four am on Friday- yikes!



Here's Trouble ready to go in her new extra warm winter coat. 


Here's Big Boy hiding from everything. He knows something's up and he is not happy about it. 


I did what should be the last of my shopping for the ever so long plane trip: a small travel hairbrush, hand sanitizer, tissues with lotion, a travel toothbrush, a mini first aid kit, my favorite lip balm by Burt's Bees, and a little bag with tiny shampoo and such in it. 

I think I am now officially set!


Here we go!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...