Monday, June 15, 2015

Summer Flowers

Hey guys!

Our garden is in full summer bloom right now. I'm just so blown away by how beautiful everything is!

Check out what I mean:




I don't know what these purple bell shaped ones are, but I think they're my favorite!


Purple petals everywhere!


We have lots of these flowering bushes, too. 


These are a lot like the purples in the second picture. 


Roses are one of my favorites!


And these are the brightest yellow ones I've ever seen. 


Some sort of bulb with little yellow flowers. 

I'm no flower expert by any means, but can appreciate their beauty anyways!

Stay cool!

Amy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...